"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Yes, We Are Moving

I am almost speechless with my astonishment at everything happening in our lives these days.

I want to post photos of our new abode but I don't have my computer right now, and my phone is my only means of blogging.

All I can say is that our days are full and our nights quiet...from exhaustion. Today is a rest day, so I'm catching up on things some, but this week will be very busy.

I am blessed.

Ed is doing alright. He had another week of steroids so he'll have some pain with withdrawal to expect.

Our church family was incredible this past weekend as they helped move heavier and ungainly furniture for us.

So thankful for our special friends who showed up to help for the weekend too.

God is so good.

The lilacs are in full bloom here. Envy us Minnesotans. It's practically paradise.

Until soon.

No comments: