"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Word About Catholicism

I am not anti-Catholic.

I have many friends AND family who were raised in the Catholic church and are at varying degrees of commitment to their faith.

As a SOLA SCRIPTURE, SOLA CHRIST, SOLA FAITH person (sola=alone, from Martin Luther) I claim to be protestant and I fit in that category of believing that "works" do not save the soul from damnation.

I believe in hell.

I believe Jesus is God.

I believe that righteousness should mark the life of one who believes.

I know someone who likes to point out how much Catholics and Evangelicals have in common. We DO have a lot in common.

But there ARE those differences.

I'm an elementary school teacher. I like to break down difficult concepts and teach them to small minds. Here is the difficult concept-----THERE ARE DIFFERENCES that we need to be aware of.

Tradition should never supersede the word of God. I'm afraid Catholics don't know their Bibles very well, as a rule. At least the Catholics I know.

There is a diabolical war against the "Received Text" which was used by the original Protestants. It is a question of authority. Does Scripture have the authority, or the Pope?

The Jesuit order was founded to squash the protestant movement. Protestantism is based on Scripture. The Jesuits learned that the authority of Scripture needed to be undermined. They introduced the Codex Sinaiticus (a forged copy from Simonaides) to undermine the Textus Receptus.

(Do your own research on this. It's fascinating! Kudos to Chris Pinto for his documentation!)

The Jesuits were founded in a cave (like Mohammed and Joseph Smith's experience) by Ignatious Loyola. An angel appeared to him and told him to go after the protestants.

The Society of Jesus was founded, but they have the most diabolical code of secrecy and faith you can ever imagine. It is NOT Christian, but seeks to stamp out and confuse all true faith. The Jesuits pursued missions to the whole world to baptize and introduce nations to Catholicism, not simple faith in Christ. Catholicism fits under the the name Christian, but only peripherally. Christianity, proper, is the worship of Jesus.

Catholicism is a set of beliefs and stipulations that include doing things and venerating (worshiping) Mary----Queen of Heaven----another name for Isis.

Just dig deeper. We are all so willing to go along with the status quo like sheep. Give the people bread and circuses and there will be no problems! Football, beer kegs, and a quick confession on Saturday afternoon is enough to satisfy most of the "faithful."

But that isn't what Scripture says. Plainly, simply, the Scripture contradicts everything the Jesuits and most of what Catholicism promotes. There is a huge difference.

The Jesuits are a communistic organization. They are globalist. They are a secret order, and they promote the annihilation of Bible-believers. Be wary of Jesuits. I knew a mother of a young man who pursued becoming a Jesuit. I remember talking to her about his experiences. (This was before I knew anything about the Jesuits, years ago). I remember her excitement at his commitment to becoming a priest, and months later I read in her eyes and expression that something wasn't right. Something had been disturbed.

Ed used to practice the pipe organ at a Catholic Church. There was a very young priest who came in occasionally to sit and listen, and pray?

He was the most unhappy individual.

Don't tell me that there is peace in such movements as the Jesuits. I don't believe it. How can an organization so diametrically opposed to Christ's teachings offer peace?

The Jesuits are anti-Protestant, not pro Christ.

I know that most people have not done the amount of research that I have done on this topic. As someone who has come face to face with the demonic Jesuit-birthed Illuminati my perspective is naturally biased.

I have seen and I know the dark side to this organization.

So, dear Catholic friends, wake up. So many of you are born again, worshiping Jesus alone. So many of you have lived exemplary lives of good deeds and understanding. God knows your hearts! He is the judge. Not everyone knows the Word of God cover to cover but IS SAVED by God's grace. The mind can only know so much and we are ALL influenced by our own life's experiences. I am not the judge of anyone's life.

God is.

Information and truth are out there, and once we unveil some of the deeper realities we need to make a decision. Do we change, or do we go along with the status quo?

I hope you change. I hope you dig deeper into faith in Christ alone, Scripture alone, and Faith alone.

I believe Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Him.

My faith dictates that I take my head out of the sand and follow HIM.

No comments: