"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spiritual Warning Zone:

http://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/jim-daly/bono-in-the-spotlight.html

The article above extols Bono of U2. It is from a Christian ministry.

"Good Fight Ministries" released a short DVD a couple of years ago that showed footage from U2 concerts and clips from interviews with Bono and the band members.

It is quite clear that two opposing viewpoints are emerging---one that he is a committed Christian, one that he is a Satan worshiper.

You can't be both.

I encourage you to get that DVD and decide for yourself about Bono.

http://www.goodfight.org/store/resources_video_tsc.html The Submerging Church

The sheep are separating from the goats, dear ones.

I want to be a sheep, and I wouldn't compromise my eternity for anything that I knew about. Ignorance is bliss, but it can also lead to eternal destruction.

**Because the DVD is $25 I know that some of you will hesitate. If you care about your loved ones, you will consider the cost.

Be informed.  I was hoodwinked by the whole U2 thing for years. My friend in college thought they were  the most wonderful thing that ever happened to Christianity. Though my support for U2 cooled over the years, this GF DVD opened my eyes to the deception of Satan worked through Bono. I've been lending it to friends ever since I got it, so they can have their eyes opened to what Bono has been promoting ---in plain view---- for several years.

Don't be hoodwinked.

The Wheat From the Tares



No comments: