"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, May 19, 2014

Another Graduation


Photo: Isaac Glover at Univ. of Minnesota commencement this afternoon     ...............

My son graduated from the University of Minnesota yesterday. He graduated as the top ROTC cadet, maintained his position on the dean's list, and his commissioning follows soon. I'm thrilled for him.

He also has the loveliest bride:

Photo: A very big day today...(you must pardon this mom's jubilation)..........

Grateful to God.

As spring comes slowly this year I am listing my blessings! What a wonderful time!

No great moment is without its difficulties, however. Ed continues to be very ill. Another visit to the doctor tomorrow.

As I see the world I am struck by the sweetness of knowing Christ, and the wonderful peace He gives in the midst of uncertainty. I can't help but see the power of Christ. The world continues its path toward eternal destruction. We look up.

So grateful for Christ's gift of salvation by His death on the cross.

Blessings!


No comments: