"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, December 1, 2014

Shake Up Your World

Twenty-five years ago I was exposed to some things that I had no idea would have any impact on my future life. I was clueless.

I never thought I'd live until I was 40 years old---now I'm past that, and here we all are, waiting for Christ's return, signs of the times all around us.

I saw last week that over half of all Americans believe we are seeing signs of the end.

As information becomes more available, and you know where to look, things start to come together for Satan/Lucifer. This anti-god is making his move, and he's becoming more blatant, practically by the day.

The New World Order predicted in Revelation is on its way. The great Apostasy predicted in Jude is roaring right now.

So we all need to wake up and be vigilant. Arouse yourself out of your sleepy complacency and become informed spiritually.

You will not like what you see here, but you will be aware of how things can come together quickly. No one wants to be "mean" or "judgmental" or "picky." Once you have been made aware of the spiritual warfare that is raging all around us your perspective changes.

Please watch this interview. Pray about this. Wake up.
Illuminati Infiltration

If you have questions, feel free to call me and chat. I can give you more information.

No comments: