"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

On My Heart

I have so much to be thankful for. God is good. As we walk the path of believer-hood I am always in awe of God's presence.

Through my Bible reading, through sermons, through remarks made by my friends---I hear what God is saying to me.

Today there is an urgent message, and I know it has to do with the shortness of time remaining.

Remember the street-corner guy with the body-card signs reading "The End is Near?"

Not so funny anymore. Things are speeding up rapidly; Islam is on the move, the Church is full of apostasy, Israel exists. Come, come people! Don't be blind! You and I both know that the world is changing fast.

Technology has forced the change, as well as Nature.

It's time to make a change in YOUR heart, too, if you haven't met Christ personally.





Please. Learn of Him. He is love. He is Judge. He is the One you must know.

Don't wait to ask Him to be your savior. Today. Do it now. Enter the life of spiritual peace. Repent with no regrets, get right with the Creator.

Time is running out for all of us. The End is really near, for some of us sooner than others.

Repent. Humble yourself. Be born again. Follow Yeshua. Believe in faith. Ask, receive, in faith.

The Holy Spirit is touching you right now. Don't refuse Him. Open up to Him.

I am praying for a dozen people by name to turn to Christ. I've been praying for years for some of them. (Perhaps one of you is reading this right now!) I can do nothing but pray, but I know the Holy Spirit is acting in your heart, revealing His presence to you even now. Don't turn away from that. Open your heart to the one true God, YWHW.

Start the life that completes you, that puts everything into perfect order. God's timing is absolutely perfect, and you will come to Him in His time. Now is perfect!

Let me know He touched you, and you opened your soul to Him, so I can praise Him!

See you in heaven....soon! Maranatha!

No comments: