"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Holly B comments on a facebook post : (good scripture references)

Here are a few verses that show the rapture takes place *prior* to the wrath of the tribulation. There are many more verses that talk about the rapture, but I'm only listing a few that show "PRE" tribulation below:
[Isa 26:20] Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee:
hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
[Isa 26:21] For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the
earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
[Isa 57:1] The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
[Mal 3:16] Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD
hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that
feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
[Mal 3:17] And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my
jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
[Pss 97:10] Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
[Luke 21:36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
[1 Thessalonians 1:10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
[1 Thessalonians 5:9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
[Rom 5:9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
[2Pet 2:9] The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
[Rev 2:22] Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
[Rev 3:10] Because you have kept my word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial which is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell upon the earth.
[Revelation 4:1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[Rev 8:13] And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth [those not raptured?] by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
[Rev 19:1] And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven [the raptured?], saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
Finally, read all of Psalm 27, which is supposed to be read daily, every day for 30 days, during the 30 day time period of repentance that come prior to the Feast of Trumpets, also known as 'the last trump' the 'day that no man knows but the father', the day that comes 'like a thief in the night', also known as the 'wedding of the messiah', --and the Church is the Bride of Christ (Ephesians 5)
[Pss 27:1] The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
[Pss 27:2] When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
[Pss 27:3] Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
[Pss 27:4] One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
[Pss 27:5] For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
[Pss 27:6] And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
[Pss 27:7] Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
[Pss 27:8] When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
[Pss 27:9] Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
[Pss 27:10] When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
[Pss 27:11] Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
[Pss 27:12] Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
[Pss 27:13] I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
[Pss 27:14] Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
And there are many, many more verses that show that God saves his people during all kinds of trouble and tribulation.  In fact, you could say that God's mercy and deliverance is a major theme of the Bible.  There are no less than 6 examples of the pre-tribulation rapture in Genesis alone; (Noah and Lot are only two).

No comments: