"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, July 7, 2016

A comment on Lucianne about Comey:

did u know that the way he conducted the pressed was highly unusual? Normally he gives a one-sentence statement & then opens it up for questions. This time he instead spent considerable time explaining WHY the evidence was irrefutable and then went on to spell out where and exactly when Clinton lied. He didn´t have to do that. So couldn´t it be possible that he saw a way to get his FBI findings out to the public & took advantage of it? He knew if he requested indictment it would not only go nowhere but Lynch would never disclose his findings to the public. Faced with such a choice, what would you do? If it were me, I´d opt to get critical info out to the public in any way I could---even if I had to risk my stellar reputation to do it.

No comments: