"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, March 4, 2017

109,440

Just a little milestone to comment on. Corgi Hollows has had almost 110,000 page views since it started. It gets about 100 everyday, so I am amazed at the interest it has generated.

I sound like a broken record, most of the time. I have one message----FOLLOW CHRIST!

I believe it to be the only truth worth talking about.

My husband is doing bee box work today, getting ready for the new bees. Newbies.

Bee stuff is always interesting, as is almost all of life, to me. Bee people will start relating to my blog again more as the bee season kicks in.

Since Misty passed I am woefully Corgi-less. Her memory is sustained in my thoughts. I dream of a new pup every day. Right now is not the optimal time. Blackberry ages. I'm working outside the home ---some weeks more than 50 hours. It depends on my subbing schedule. I work the deli two nights a week and every other Saturday. A new pup isn't a possibility right now. I intend to rescue any Corgi that needs me though, so that option is totally open. Corgi Hollows would be perfect for that!

I am getting to know the locals at both of my jobs. On a rather grand scale. It's interesting.

Next week we'll become intimately acquainted with Mayo Clinic.

Please pray for a successful operation. Ed's professors have been wonderful at North Hennepin. They have set up cameras in the classrooms for a live feed for Ed! It's spring break next week, but he plans to take the week after spring break off as well to recover.

Yesterday he went in for final blood counts at Children's Hospital. Things look good for surgery. He also got a type of chemo that won't be hard on his body's healing powers next week. All other chemos are on hold right now.

Complicated. Just hoping for few complications!

I tell my students about Ed when I sub. It makes a connection with them. I hear cancer stories from them, and there is a great deal of compassion from all of the kids. I'm touched. To think that Ed had a such a rough journey and is doing so amazing is to the glory of God. God is so good.

Must get some organizing done. Happy weekend!
Thanks for praying!


No comments: