"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

STUPID, Stupid Minnesota

OH, dear Minnesota, what a lovely place you are! Your lakes and trees, your farmlands and forests, your rocks and wildlife----so beautiful.

I extol your geographical virtues at Rockford whenever I get the chance! Unique state, lovely state, land I've grown up in! Land my ancestors found a home in.

They sailed from Sweden in the the 1880's, took the train to Minneapolis, sailed up the Mississippi river to the Crow, sailed up the Crow River to Delano and disembarked. I live just a few miles to the east of where they stepped foot on their new homeland.  I taught school at Delano when I first became a teacher.

I have a stake in this land, but thankfully my citizenship is in heaven. The people of THIS state seem to have lost their collective minds.

Last night we had a blue sweep, per usual, in Minnesota.

The people elected a Muslim extremest over a clear-eyed attorney for attorney general. The other races, Amy Klobechar, Tina Smith, the young Muslim who has committed incest-----all to represent our state in various offices also were elected.

But this attorney general race really sits in my craw today, and I am grieved. How could the people of Minnesota be SO STUPID?

Keith Ellison is a friend of Louis Farrakhan. Louis Farrakhan JUST THIS WEEK declared DEATH TO ISRAEL, DEATH TO AMERICA! Keith Ellison ran for Attorney General so he could implement Sharia Law in our state. There are already laws on the books of this state that are sharia----laws concerning real estate.

We have a huge Somalian population in our cities, and they are Muslim.

Keith Ellison battered and assaulted his partner. There are 911 calls that have been disclosed. He is a womanizer, an evil man! Sharia Law is anti-homosexual!

And the "good" people of Minnesota elected this person. I am appalled.

I guess I'm not surprised.

I know that Minnesota is "classically" liberal, but for liberals to elect such extremism is absolutely unacceptable.

I will write this, say this, and help someone's eyes to open to this today, but I WILL CONTINUE to live CHRIST until the day I die, God help me.

I just grieve. This state has elected Jesse Ventura, Mark Dayton, Keith Ellison, Al Franken, ----SUCH A HALL OF SHAME!

It's a pity. It's also a pity, because the two main cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul go blue, and the rest of the state is RED. Even the classically blue iron range (unions!) has turned pink. It is the leftist loonies of the cities that decide for the rest of the beautiful land.

So sad.

I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL, and as I thought last night, when we believers are snatched away the rest of the world is still going to need to be governed. Hence the results of this election...

Lord, help us shine YOUR TRUTH in the DARK WORLD that hates Israel, babies, and the Bible.

We WILL cling to your Word. We WILL live lives that point to your salvation. We will LOVE our enemies! We WILL stand for truth.

Remember, friends: Satan has been in charge for a very long time. This is his kingdom, and he is as well aware of the prophecies in Scripture as anyone. He is winning with the human race. This is a spiritual battle above all, and he has brainwashed MOST of the world away from Truth.

Jesus IS the only way to eternal life. The Bible IS the only word of God. It is the only thing we have to base our faith on, our philosophy, our worldview. When you compromise truth you easily fall away.

Take a moment and research some of the deception in our world today:
"The Creature From Jekyll Island"
"Mind Control"
Saul Alinsky
The Society of Jesus (this is anything but what its name implies)
Charles Darwin, "The Origin of the Species, or The Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle For Life"
The Rothschilds, or the RED SHIELDS


So today, I grieve.
I'm not hopeless, because my hope is based entirely on JESUS CHRIST. I AM sorry for the blindness that is all around me. I'm sorry for friends and family that sit in front of the television and let their brains be washed by a Luciferian- complicit media.  There are off-truths, half-truths, and fake news that fill their minds DAILY. Their mental diet is saturated with Darwinism, elitism, and Satanism.

It's true, and if your spirit is open to the HOLY SPIRIT you will recognize the truth.


Come away, my beloved. 

No comments: