"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Grief and Gratefulness

There are moments when you are so absolutely filled with gratefulness to God that He saved you and filled your life with joy, happiness,  meaning and hope.

My spirit soars in this wonderful care.

My only hope is truly in Christ alone, and how I wish everyone could share that.

I've found the joy that satisfies. I want to share it.

That sharing part...
That's the tough one...
When you see the ones you love struggle with

Sin
Sadness
Lust
Delusion
Anger
Bitterness
Addiction
Being lost
Witchcraft
Idolatry
Mental illness
Disease
Choosing evil
Perversion
Pride
Gluttony
Rebellion
Doubt
Believing lies

God loved the world and gave himself for it. Just think of His perspective. His love is so much greater, purer, perfect. My imperfect love grows weary and weak.

I don't have the patience for  loving others. I struggle.  I feel like giving up. I cannot bear the burden of knowing those I love may be separate from God's love, choosing the world over the Lover of their souls.

It's too much. I can walk through my every day deluding myself about everyone I see, hoping they know Christ.

The truth is, they probably don't.

Such a burden!

But far worse is seeing the ones you love choose worldly things over spiritual victory.

Have you gotten the victory?

Have you met the face of Jesus and desire to only please him?

Have you repented from sin and turned toward your Savior?

I give up. I cannot bear this burden. I give it to Christ and I will simply show love. It's all I can do.

Rosh Hoshanna is on Monday. Is this the season of the oil- filled lamps?
Are you watching for the blessed hope?

My hope is in Christ alone.
Maranatha!

Outta HERE! Can't wait!!!!

Keep your lamps  trimmed and burning.

No comments: