"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Globalism

Okay, so I'm a teacher, right?

I'm constantly reading curriculum, every grade level, music, art, -----you name it.


What is the word I am seeing every day? Global.


Okay, so I'm a student, right?
I'm in public administration.

So what is the word I'm seeing in all of my textbooks?

Global.



Global. Globalism.

New World Order. One world. Cultural change.

I'm telling you, you cannot get away from it.


The antiChrist's kingdom is definitely on the march. He is the ruler of globalism. He is the ruler of the New World Order.


Our education system and our government is infused with the globalist jargon. The infants in our schools are spoon fed the milk of the new order.


Eyes wide open. Trust me. If you don't have a solid Biblical worldview you will be sucked into the globalist one. There's no escape except Jesus Christ.

No comments: