"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Sunday, July 19, 2020

The Witches Surrounding

Satan has no power over me. I belong to Christ, and Jesus is my savior.

The Bible tells us not to fear the one who can kill the body, but to fear the one who can damn the soul.

That would be God, Yah, the Father Creator.

Knowing that Satan has certain power here on earth I am always questioning how it affects my current circumstance.

There is no question that spiritual warfare is certainly taking place.

I believe that bad things can be attacks by Satan.
I believe that lies are from the devil, the father of lies, and being tricked into believing these lies is also probable.
I believe that many people who claim to be a sort of Christian are completely deluded about Biblical truth, they are believing their own form of religion, idolatry, or whatever...
I believe that Satan doesn't attack those people as often as he attacks those that believe the Bible.
I believe that God allows Satan's attacks at certain times.
I believe that we are all subject to persecution.
I believe persecution of believers is sanctioned by the devil.
I believe that God's truth is able to save.

I know that there are certain witches in my circle of acquaintance and they have certain power through their connections with evil.

They don't believe they are evil, but they are. If one is not of Christ, one is of the devil. There are only two possibilities in the universe of God's creation. That's Biblical.

These witches have no power over my soul or spirit, but they can make life miserable for me and those who love Jesus, who say God's truth, who obey Christ's commands.

Keith Green had a song called "No Compromise" that I posted before this. We should not compromise, EVER.

Too many "evangelicals" are living lives of compromise: no repentance, hyper-grace, critical of the Biblical text, agnostic, gnostic, self-driven, selfish, homosexual, adulterous, fornicators,---the list that reads in Romans 1 is telling and prophetic. If you find yourself in that list, question your salvation. You belong to the class of witches.

We are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. We are to repent of our sin.

Living in sin is a sign that you don't have the Holy Spirit. God does not dwell with sin. He is perfect. He redeems your soul. Do we sin? Yes. Do we sin that grace may abound? God forbid.

God requires repentance. If you do not pick that truth up from reading Scripture you are ignoring Scriptural truth.

People who are wise in their own eyes are despicable. Too many cool guys have graduated from seminary with false theology, tainted by a low view of Scripture. These false teachers have much hanging on their heads, millstones, and they are responsible for leading sheep astray.

There is no compromise with Creator God. His holiness is unapproachable without Christ's sacrifice.

We are called to holiness.

When witches curse us we stand. The body they may kill, but God's truth abideth still.

Martin Luther may have been a character with many flaws, but he had that concept absolutely spot on. My character has many flaws, but I stand on God's truth and His forgiveness.

There is ONE WAY to God: Jesus. Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you shall be saved.

Repent, and believe.

No witch can harm your eternal state.

I do pray a hedge of protection around us, those of us who love the Word of God.

How else should we know Christ?

The Bible is our path to truth and life. There is no other way.

Jesus is coming soon. Are you ready?

Maranatha, Lord Jesus!


We are SO READY to be caught up to be with you, Lord! 

No comments: