"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

February Sun

 I hear a deep freeze is on the way here, so I spent an hour outside moving snow before it froze, cleaned up the Corgi messes somewhat, and soaked up some vitamin D. 

The sidewalk is nothing like my husband would mandate; he shoveled precisely and well. We were spoiled by him. I get out there and attempt to make it passable so my 87 year old mom can walk over to check on things here. 

(We're checking on her and my dad, too!) 

Exercise is good. 

I've been teaching daily. Today I had the opportunity to tell one of the staff members about cytokine storm, and she was happy to research that before her vaccine tomorrow. I wonder why she felt she had to tell me she was getting vaccinated for Covid 19. I simply responded about doing research and having concerns. She asked me about that, and I pointed her to the terms to look up. 

Perhaps she will avoid the vaccination. 

I'm "curious as all get out" (Brian talking here!) to see how vaccinated people will react to corona viruses "in the wild" 2 months to two years down the road. The ferrets in the study all died after vaccination. Cats didn't make it either. This vaccination, whether from Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Moderna, Pfizer, or Astra-Zeneca is EXPERIMENTAL. Experimental. WE humans are the guinea pigs, lab rats, test subjects. We have no clue what the long term effects of mRNA are. THIS TYPE OF VACCINE HAS NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL BEFORE. There are simply no guarantees that it will even have ANY effect on the corona virus and its mutations. It WILL write antibodies into your system through the mRNA, and those will eventually rewrite every cell in your body. Cytokine storm is a real result from this technology. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

It makes a lot of sense when the global powers have advertised for years about depopulating the planet. The sheep are the first to go. They readily line up to take their medicine, swallowing the poison that the WEF and the WHO dish out to them. It's too hard to do a little reading for most people. They truly go along with the crowds. 

Those sheeple are the easiest to eliminate. 

I hold that life is precious, but there are things worth dying for, too. Signing up to die isn't in my religion, unless something stands in way of practicing my faith and I must die for that, I'm making every effort to avoid death. 

I want to be RAPTURED! 

Days are getting longer. Spring is on its way. 

As a child I remember the sharp pain of cold in my nose as I inhaled that first breath of winter air in the morning as I left the house to wait for the bus. 

I remember my gray cat waiting with me in the the spring and fall. We'd listen to the blue jays chatter with the squirrels in the oak trees. Warm fall and spring afternoons with the whiff of smoke on the wind, people were working in their yards and fields. 

Human behavior has changed so much through technology, and now through pandemic. 

As I watch the little faces covered in filthy masks line up at school for whatever is next I just want to weep. How different the world is, for them. The globalists have won a massive victory in shutting us down, masking us, and controlling our contact. 

ARE YOU A GLOBALIST?

Their power is complete if we let them continue. 

I see them laughing their heads off at the stupidity of the masses. 

Africa, as a continent, has born the brunt of testing these new vaccines and health orders. The damage is overwhelming. 

I'd like to be wrong about this vaccine business. I know several people who have readily accepted the shots. One can only warn. Each must choose for themselves. I'm certainly not ready to take a shot. I'd like to wait until two years minimally, to see the effect of the vaccine on those people I know. 

Truth is so hard to find these days, except in Scripture. 

When black is white, white is black, wrong is right, right is wrong, evil is good, and good is evil WE HAVE a PROBLEM with TRUTH! 

When lying is acceptable, and even condoned, we have a problem with the truth. 


Amir Tzarfati recently stated that we have a front-row seat for End Times Events right now. I agree with him. The world is turning at a blinding speed with acceleration of signs and events described in Scripture. 

The two big signs for me that indicate our "season" of Christ's return are the constellation configuring (We are moving into Aquarius---the outpouring of the Holy Spirit/millenium age) and we know ALL about genetic entropy. 

The globalists know about it too. They know the human race is doomed, and the human genome is soon to be mutated out of plausibility. We just don't have much time left! With every generation there are hundreds of gene mutations. Without gene editing, the globalists know, we are doomed. 

It was this "end-game" that turned the top geneticist at Cornell University toward God. He saw the words of Scripture come alive in the genetic code. 

You may not be a rocket scientist, nor a geneticist, but you can understand the simple terms of needing a savior, and needing one SOON. 

Jesus came to save. Time is fast running out. Are you looking up? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you depending on your filthy rags to get you a place in heaven? 

(Your righteousness, good works, are like filthy rags!) 

You must be born again. You must be born of the Spirit! 

You must humble yourself before the Most High and accept Him on His terms, not your own. This pride issue is the WORST. I cannot believe how insidious it is. When we write our own rules for God we've come up with our own little idol. 

Idolatry is abhorrent. Each of us needs to clean out the idols in our lives. No one is immune. 

IF only there were a vaccination for idolatry! 

Stop lying to yourself and accept Jesus as He is. It won't hurt! Yes, persecution is hard, but the love of Christ far exceeds the pain of trial. 

When I am in the middle of a trial of the spirit I have the presence of the Holy Spirit! It comforts me, helps me, sustains me. I speak his promises to myself, trusting in His Word. 

Trust is a beautiful thing. When it is lost it is almost impossible to regain. 

I am so thankful for Jesus and being able to trust Him. 

Whatever comes, LORD, I trust you. I trust you. 


MARANATHA

No comments: