"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, June 10, 2010

On Our Own Again

Since Brian is off scouting this weekend I'm finding myself with options:  begin to sew a slew of sewing projects, make progress on the sweater I'm knitting, clean the garage, and clean house.  I'm not looking for input, but I'd like to see some significant progress for my time, and the garage never shows that!
I could try to do the "Fly-Lady" thing and work at each 15 minutes at a time....til I've cycled through all the activities!  That will surely guaranty none of the projects' completion.
Our Corgi, Misty, will be X-rayed on Wednesday to see if she is indeed expecting.  There is real concern, as Corgis generally have difficult births, and these will probably be bigger than normal.  Perhaps she'll have a C-section the following week.
I'm feeling low about it all.  I'll try to update all the progress before too long, but it looks like a busy next few weeks.
 

No comments: