"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Debate

I admit I haven't, and didn't watch the debate last night, yet.

My people did, and the general consensus was made pre-debate: two worldviews that ne'er shall meet!

Here is an excellent article by Albert Mohler.

http://www.albertmohler.com/2014/02/05/bill-nyes-reasonable-man-the-central-worldview-clash-of-the-ham-nye-debate/

I'll try to revisit this subject soon. We're having a busy week here.

Margaret ended up in the snowbank last week, her pick up's lights aren't functioning properly as a result. This is a problem on these dark winter days.

The alternator on my vehicle decided to give up the ghost this week. Off to the shop....as it's below zero outside and my amazing husband drew the line on this one.

My friend's mother had a stroke, and I am making every effort to be there for her. My friend is here from Chicago.

So, getting everyone where they need to be is truly a challenge.

Peace.

No comments: