"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines

After a week of activity, seeing the doctor, doing all the usual----swimming, errands, lessons, Friday feels like a welcome respite! Today I have projects here at home, and I hope to make significant progress.

Ideas cook in our heads, and I have been amazed at the wonderful response to the Ham/Nye debate a week ago. There is a real confrontation of worldviews going on, and that is healthy.

The world continues to suffer with cold, with distractions and delusions. Hearts do "wax cold." Here in the white coated Northland we have acclimated to the below zero temps and we plow through our days, thankful for central heating and convenient grocery stores!

I have started to implement the "Trim Healthy Mama" diet. Since I've done it for a week I think I can say something. I think it's good. Great, even. It aligns with so many things I already believed in, but it tweaks the areas I needed to change. I recommend.  I try not to write about my health too much here (how boring!) but with my unique health issues I always feel compelled to pass on helpful information when I've found it.

Tonight is "family dinner night" and I'll be excited to see who shows up! I'm setting the table for 10 so far...

We're having spaghetti and meatballs, angel food cake, and a few other goodies. I'm looking forward to it. Today is good!


I'm yours

No comments: