"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Chatter

As you know, I listen to many prophecy related items each week. I do my research.

Most times I glean a few things from the floods of information.

We know that this world is not going to last. Prophecy is our warning from God that events signal His times and seasons.

There is chatter in the prophecy community of an imminent economic collapse.

Monday the 25th? Question mark.

I'm just reporting.

At any level YOU need to be prepared for eternity.

Believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins. Confess Him (out loud!) as your savior. Repent (turn away) from your sin.

Follow Christ.

He is coming. Be ready.

Whatever happens, you need to know the God of the Universe personally.

You'll only find Him in the Bible, his own Word.

Not the church, not your spine or chakra,  not your idol of choice.

God defines Himself in the Bible.

Repent today.

No comments: