"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

GOD BLESS KEN HAM

Today Ed and I went to the "Ark Encounter."

It's in Kentucky, close to Cincinnati. Easy to get to, worth the time.

Surprisingly, I had the urge to cry as we left the massive structure, a monument to the flood of Noah.

Here are my thoughts.

It's huge! Already full of great exhibits, but there's room for more.

So many people! What are they thinking?
Are they believers? Skeptics? Scoffers?

Noah. The flood. The Bible.

God, the Creator.  Visitors must face the truth of the Biblical account, look it in the face, confront it.

Did God write the Bible? Was He telling the truth?

Do I have a better knowledge of the earth's history than what the Bible says?

Should I believe God?---The God of the Bible?

Why, God?

So many interesting ideas about how the human race survived the worst catastrophe ever.

Feasible ideas.

I had to give up my god idol years ago---the "pick and choose what you like" god.

I think people visiting this tourist attraction will be faced with this issue. Cling to the god you have made, or the one who wrote the Bible, the flood narrative.

It's great.
This ark may be an "ark" of safety and truth,  saving souls from idolatry and hell.

I think so.

I hope so.

Time is short. Get in the ark!
Don't be left behind.

Very thankful that Ken Ham had the courage to pursue this project. Great is his reward in heaven.

No comments: