"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Politics and the Supernatural

The title here is a nod to L.A. Marzulli, the fringe prophecy figure that I like to watch.

I recommend you watch his documentaries on demons, too. They are eye-opening.

I have always been politically aware. I can't help it. I was brought up to be. I cut my teeth on politics even before I could vote, working to stop gambling from being legalized in this great state.

Alas. "We" failed. Gambling has been around for decades now.

I had "Abortion is Murder" bumper stickers on my dresser. I loved Jesus, and the whole Roe vs. Wade thing happened when I was in Kindergarten.

It's been a life of activism, of varying degrees.

I'm patriotic, serving my country, hoping for the best for everyone.

I'm for freedom of religion. Though I am not religious, I realize that my faith beliefs are impacted by that freedom.

I am a believer. I believe Jesus. He is the Messiah, the ONE TRUTH, the answer.

I know that He has blessed my life, saved me, healed me, touched me. It's totally supernatural.

I am one of His sheep, and I hear His voice.

It's the Word of God as written in Scripture.

Here is the great divide of this age.

Theology has driven scores from the plain truth of Scripture. You can barely find a pastor who believes in in-errancy these days. Everything is qualified, questioned, weighed, disputed.

It's a big mess, and I'm one of those people who chucked it all and cast myself on the verity of Scripture as it stands, as it comes to us.

I'm in pretty good company, historically. Martin Luther, Erasmus, Wycliffe, Tyndale. Just dropping a few names here.

Satan has tried to debunk God's Word from Eve on. It's his favorite battle ground. Well, I'm not playing. I'm sticking with the plain reading of Scripture until the day my soul leaves this earth.

It's so solid. It's so reliable. It's so true.

This year is fascinating. Every election is interesting for multiple reasons, but this one is really amazing.

I'm reading all sorts of interesting opinions.

Politics. Every human has had to deal with them from the first civilization. Monarchies and Dictators, Caesars and Senates. Power.

The Jewish people, in their sinful human nature, couldn't handle the most excellent form of government conceived----a theocracy, with YHWH at the head.

Yes. We are sinful.

We need a resolution.

The human race came pretty close to a fantastic option with the founding of our Constitutional Republic. Political balance seemed to have been achieved for a century or more, despite the atrocities committed by Democrats up until the 1960's. (Indian wars, racism, Ku Klux Klan, etc.)

There was always balance from those that believed God as He revealed Himself in Scripture. The Republicans like Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Frederick Douglas.

True heroes.

The Republicans held their own, combating evil for a very long time.

They lost the battle for life, abortion, in the 70's, and the battle for the family in 2015. They've been infiltrated by evil bigots and racists since the 60's.

Nixon, a crook, was in charge for awhile, but his shenanigans were nothing compared to the incredible obtuseness of Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and now Barack Obama.

We've devolved.

I am convinced that there is NO HOPE FOR AMERICA.

The sheep must separate from the goats, and put their trust in God alone. Government, truth, fairness, justice is a thing of the past. We've slipped down the slope to the tyranny of sin.

Sheep won't kowtow to such governance. They know their own Shepherd, and they hear his voice. They follow Him.

So, this is to encourage you sheep out there. Hold fast. Be patient. The Goats will follow their Lucid Leader to the grave, the predicted New World Order ending in the prophesied horrors of Revelation.

The Sheep will be fine. God promised this.
Bless His Holy Name!

Stick with the Truth of Scripture. The Holy Spirit will reveal truth to you when you test the spirits and steep yourself in the Word of God. You will know right from wrong. You will know who to vote for. You will know righteousness and peace.

God is so good. Jesus is the Answer to ALL of life's issues/problems. It's so elementary that "common sense is not needed" as Corrie Ten Boom wrote.

Yes, it's a hard choice for President this year. It was hard four years ago, too. Four years before that as well. It's always a challenge, because we are stuck with imperfect people.

Always.

So choose the candidate that may follow God.

Most likely.

Yes, it is hard. It's also pretty clear who WON'T follow God.

Ask the LORD to help you decide. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His truth to you, and trust Him to do so. Remember to test the spirits!

It's not scary. It's an absolute must these days!

And don't be anxious! God has revealed Himself in His Word. Get into the Word, and find His ways, His thoughts. His spirit will open your eyes to new truths, and you will be amazed.

Try it. It's supernatural.

No comments: