"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Thought Provoking clip from "Heretic"

More later, but here's a brief paragraph which peaked my interest.
During that same period I was acting professor of biochemistry at my university there in Helsinki, and my course lectures really stirred things up, with students crowding the lecture room and participating in animated discussions. One reason for this was that I wove through the lectures a frank discussion of the molecular-level problems facing chemical and biological evolution. Until my lectures, most of the students had been shielded from this side of things, and the peek behind the curtain galvanized their attention. I have former students who tell me that even today, some forty years later, they still remember those lectures.

No comments: