"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Gold Nuggets to Share

One thing becomes clear when you have been a believer for 50 years: Believers come in all shapes and sizes. We all have "pet" concerns. We all have bents toward certain truths. We are actually very diverse in the way we look, what we know, and what we've experienced.

That's confusing to the world.

Yes, there are trends you can see and put your finger on. Believers are famously pro-life----IN ALL ITS FORMS!

God loves and created life. Therefore we must also love and preserve it.

God is just, so we believers need to love justice.

God is merciful! WE LOVE MERCY!


This is the heart of Christianity, following Jesus.

I liked something Chris Pinto said at the Red River Bible and Prophecy Conference this past weekend.

"If saved, always saved."

Remember that, and check out your spiritual profile. Are you in repentance? Are you filled with the Holy Spirit? Are you showing the fruits of the Spirit?

Are YOU LIVING A LIFE THAT IS RIGHT BEFORE GOD, ACCORDING TO HIS FOREVER STANDARDS?

Your salvation is in Christ alone, not of (any) works, so no one can boast! But is your life characterized by God's power and love for HIM?

I ask myself this question practically daily. We need to. Where is sin in your life? Oh my. Personal questions!

If you are truly saved you will be an outlier, someone who doesn't conform. You will be something to behold, a flame that moths find irresistable....

I know there are several of my readers who patently disagree with my views. They keep reading my stuff though, like moths to the flame. It's irresistable to them because their spirit recognizes truth.

If only they would give in to the Holy Spirit's promptings and place their faith in Christ alone. What a true and joyful transformation they would find!

But that's just too weird....! Corgi is extreme. Corgi is a nut case....

Actually, no, I'm not. I'm as sane (or more so) than the average Joe. I've been evaluated by psychiatrists. Seriously. I'm sane, and I'm loving God and everyone created in His image, including the inmates at the county jail.

I'm someone God has redeemed and I'm called to share that truth until my last breath. God help me.


Here are some things I took away from the weekend's event.

(Not all the speakers were in agreement with each other theologically, so I love the credibility that adds to the whole thing. One must be discerning!) Still there were things of truth in each presentation.

Jay Seegert is a creationist. I love to listen to his fact-filled presentations. I became a full-fledged young earth creationist about age 40. I read. The stuff I was reading at that time was overwhelmingly convincing that God actually didn't lie about creation and how He did it in Genesis. The evidence all over the earth indicates a global flood, catastophic event, that completely reset the progress of humanity and the course of planet earth.

I read all about Carbon 14 dating. You should too.

I read all about genetics and microbiology. You should too. The evidence for an author/designer is undeniable, and if Scientists are honest to themselves they admit it. Thousands and thousands of PHD's admit that there is a Designer.

I studied probability. This, more than anything else, seems to be the number one thing that convinced me of God's involvement-----critical----in creation. The statistics and probabilities that occur in the creation are vast beyond measure. Look into it. Start with "Privileged Planet."

Jay gave a really good talk about a symposium at Cornell University about genetic mutation. I had heard some of this material before, but he explained epigenetics in a way I could finally understand. You need to try to understand it too. So amazing! God is amazing!

Mike Hoggard is a preacher with a personality that grows on you. I couldn't stand him the first time I heard him several years ago. I don't agree with him on several points, but his heart is so right and sweet, and he is fascinated by typology in Scripture, and so am I. He and I disagree about when the Rapture is occurring (I am pre-Trib) but we can still be siblings in Christ.

He talked about his views on the Rapture, and he certainly made his points. Here we can take ALL of Scripture and find truths that suggest a framework or a timeline, but ultimately we will have to wait and see what plays out yet. The truth is that we WILL be caught up. There WILL be a Great Tribulation. We all WILL suffer persecution and tribulations. There WILL be a second coming of Christ on the Earth.

We agree, mostly!

Chris Pinto is a researcher par excellence. I can't believe his level of knowledge and pernicious inquiry. He's the guy that ferreted out the builder/financer of the Georgia Guidestones. This is remarkable in and of itself.

His research led him to all the links between Islam and Adolph Hitler. He presented the facts of the Moslem slave trade in Africa and Europe. He showed the effects of Colonialism and how it changed the world. He talked about guns and Bibles.

His presentation was incredibly prescient.

Paul MaGuire is the author (recently) of  "The Babylon Code," and "Trumpocalypse." I recommend.

Paul is an entertaining speaker. He's VERY edgy. He will blow your mind at first, until you start to fathom the breadth of Lucifer's plans to fight God.

Really, it all makes complete sense, but you have to get out of the traditional storylines that we've all been fed for the past century. You have to know and understand the "players" and the "sheeple."

As you uncover the Globalist Agenda and its Luciferian Roots your eyes will be shocked open. It's not for the faint of heart, but we all point back to the superior intelligence of the Archenemy, Lucifer.

And He is defeated. Too many people live life in complete ignorance of his overarching earthly authority and devices.

He didn't stay a quaint spirit described in the Bible. He's a person with certain power and influence. To be aware of his shenanigans is a responsibility of the 21st Century believer. You have to know your enemy to wage war against him. That is a fact.

Most of us hate war and warfare, but that doesn't matter in reality. We will be overrun if we don't take care. War is a reality.

Spiritual War is even more a reality.


Be armed (The Bible is the SWORD!) Be sober, be alert. The Bible gives us our marching orders.

And always remember that the victory has already been decided, it stands, outside of the creation of time and space.


Comfort ye, comfort ye my people.



There. I shared some of the truths of the conference. I think you can buy the dvds of the whole thing at the conference website, www.titus213hope.com

I love going to the conference because my life is so full of distractions I can actually get away and take it all in.


Distractions at Corgi Hollows? Here's a little list for this week----

Ed's upcoming surgery (knee replacement in June ---the second knee, now)
Ed's graduation from school. He's finishing at North Hennepin Community College
Recovering from our Grand Canyon mini-vacation (why do you have to recover from vacation, anyway?)
Working at the Deli
Substitute teaching. I had a week off in Arizona and Texas, but went right back into it.
My 101 year old aunt died and we are planning a trip out of state for the funeral.
Cheri has begun her track season. Daily practices, meets start this Saturday. She's got her Driver's permit now, so we are attempting to get her to drive back and forth to Track. This is challenging.
Did I mention that I've helped five humans learn to drive? That is four too many.
I HATE IT. I think more than anything else. Really. I speak in all sorts of tongues everytime I'm in the passenger seat and my child is driving. I think I'm speaking Japanese, but I wouldn't know. It's stark fear.

The septic system problem continues. We are still in the throes of winter although the calendar says it's supposed to turn Spring sometime today.

Corgi Puppy antics. A day doesn't go by without her destroying someone's earbuds, smart watch, shoes. I took her on a 3 mile walk yesterday, and my husband took her around the hayfield in what's left of the snow. She could have gone another ten miles afterward. Boundless energy. Thank the Lord she's cute, or the household would revolt completely.

Puppies grow! (Thankfully!)

Spring Cleaning next week. I'm actually looking forward to washing windows (weather permitting!) and scrubbing walls! I continue the massive "culling" that commenced three years ago when we moved out to the country. Throw, throw, throw. Someday we'll fit nicely (albeit snugly) into this house with no storage!

I'm reading....all about Mary, Queen of Scots, books by Paul MaGuire, literature that I've yet to get to.

Jail: I missed my Sunday at the jail, but that is such a delight to be a part of. Several gals were getting their sentences recently, and we need to lift them up in prayer. That means they are moving on to prison. I won't see them again, but a couple of them really wanted to keep in touch. There are strict rules about this. For now, pray with me for them to stay in Christ.

Choirs: My husband continues in the Northern Lights Chorale. Those concerts are upcoming. We both have joined the Minnetonka Choral Society this spring. The upcoming concert, April 15, in Excelsior, MN is going to be a tribute to Martin Luther King Junior. I am not a fan of MLK, but this concert is deeply touching. I just love the main work that we're doing. Talk to me about tickets if you have that afternoon free.

Margaret's stuff---The life of a young and independent woman! It's always interesting.

My older three children have their own lives and I'm fascinated by them all. I can give God glory and honor and praise that they are seeking His face. What a blessing. May God continue to work in their lives.

So, Corgi Hollows is humming along. Happy Spring!


No comments: