"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Genesis 6 Conspiracy

I'm reading a fascinating and fully researched book by Gary Wayne.

I don't feel like I can believe everything he writes in the book, but there are some interesting ideas!


I'm thoughtfully considering his information.


Here's something that makes sense that I had not considered before:

Fallen angels are not demons. Demons are the disembodied spirits of the offspring of the creatures mentioned in Genesis six. They are constantly looking for something to indwell, they are spiritual entities that can torment, abuse, and hurt. There are also ranks of angelic beings, too. Satan/Lucifer was a Seraph. Seraph has links to Serpent in the Hebrew.

Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you believe in the spiritual?


There is far more to it than we can even imagine.

What do you think of that? 

No comments: