"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Watch the Following Video

 I saw this from Jon Harris on Twitter this morning. I have not heard of Michael O'Fallon before, but I think he is exactly right.

I'm not fond of his "profound" style, but I guess he can't help it. 

Listen to what he is saying. 

Ed couldn't stand his style, but I kept saying "he's right!" 

Ed agreed. 


So much is at stake in the world. Can America hold out as a beacon on the hill? Surely not for long. Too many international powers and the wealth of the elites are up against American sovereignty. 

We believe in liberty, in freedom of conscience, freedom of religion. 

That's not on the docket for the Great Reset, aka New World Order. Let's be real. 


Hold on to your freedoms as long as you can. Rapture is coming soon, people. 

No comments: