"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, December 31, 2020

2021

 "Perhaps Today?" 


I've talked about a little magnet I saw that said that. It was on the refrigerator of a very dear friend, someone who was like a mom to me, and is the mom two of my dearest friends. 

It refers to the imminent return of Jesus Christ for His Bride. "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ:" Titus 2:13 

In a moment, in a twinkling--- Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the LORD. (I Thess. 4:17) 

When we rightly divide the Word of Truth we see two different events, differing in character, nature, and description, described in Scripture. 

One is an unexpected but anticipated meeting with Jesus in the air, the other is a return to earth, a second coming to earth of Christ, one to reign for 1,000 years. 


Rightly dividing the Word makes all the difference, that is why Jesus commands us to do this. 


Quite frankly, if this weren't the case, and we were looking for the Antichrist instead of Jesus, I'd be nervous wreck right now. Instead I have hope. Blessed hope for this new year, with all of the demonic forces raging against us. They are. Have you been watching the news? There is a conflict brewing, and if I didn't have Jesus I'd be terrorized. 

Putting your head in the sand isn't going to help. Be prepared. Have a store ready for hunkering down for awhile. Since we do not know the timing of the Rapture (but the "season" is pretty clear) we must be prepared for persecution, for need, for trouble. 

And I pray that we can come forth like gold through the fire. 

As a watchwoman I warn. I watch. Today I'm posting a YouTube video that features a woman who is also watching. She is articulating what I've been studying for years. Consider this another articulate warning. 

There will be those that mock and scoff---thankfully the Christian mockers will be swept up anyway (smile) ---but those left behind will know that we have tried. We tried to warn. 

2020 was a harsh year for me, for many. Unspeakably harsh. I am coping. God is my strength. 

I've lost my song for now. I anticipate that when I see Jesus I'll get that back. 

Come, let us reason together. Let's TRUST the One who is trustworthy. 

Come Lord Jesus. Come quickly. 

Maranatha. 


No comments: