"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Shelves in the closet!  Happy Thought!  Says Elizabeth Bennett sarcastically to Mr Collins when she visits him and Charlotte. (TV version)
Really, I am having happy thoughts today, despite the snow, cold, rain, hail, sleet, dark and it being MAY----the merry month of May even.
I have  great children, and we celebrated Mother's Day yesterday.  I was enjoying my dear ones and thinking how infinitely and exponentially I've been blessed.  I have three handsome sons and 2 beautiful daughters, all healthy, and I thank the Lord for each one, that their spirits are even more beautiful than their appearance.  They have been gifted with multiple talents and compassionate hearts.  God is so good.  I celebrate my motherhood.  God has answered my prayers from their infancy.  Rejoice with my gladness and gratefulness!

No comments: