"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dear Readers:

I have 17 people for dinner in 20 minutes, I finished my course (20 hours--intense) in life insurance certification this afternoon, I have house guests that arrived last evening, my husband's job is in limbo (another interview tomorrow morning!) and my children are home from camp.
I am serving pizza, and brownies with ice cream, and we are having a wonderful time!
Just thought I'd let you know. (I'm waiting for dinner guests to arrive!)

I am planning to do some changes here soon, but it is in the works. Lots of brain activity going on.

I'll sit down soon (I hope) and finish up on stuff.
I'll be studying for my test and getting my license as soon as this big wonderful state government opens up.

Hope your world is well.

No comments: