"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Yoga Link

Risks and Rewards

Please remember that I take my position from a Guru I once saw interviewed. He was emphatic that Yoga was a Hindu practice. Only.

As a Christ-follower I have serious issues (dude!) with following an integral practice of another religion.

I am always interested in the effects of Yoga, hence my reading and posting. I have too many people dear to me who choose to practice it without considering what it is doing to them spiritually (or physically!).

My view may not be popular, but I believe it deeply, and my love for these persons spurs me to keep on sending out the warning signals.

Kundalini Yoga
Warning: this video is sickening, and I think it creates a spiritual aversion to Yoga. The demonic aspect is frightening.

No comments: