"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Frump

I can't believe it. For twelve years I have consistently met my best friend and her sister for coffee once a month. I long for this night out ----always.

We three have an extraordinary friendship, and I am blessed beyond measure with it.

Clearly I am experiencing a little Vitamin D deficiency, because I missed coffee last night. First. Time. Ever. My fault. I forgot. Sorry doesn't express what I am feeling this morning. It's little more akin to grief. I had two things scheduled, (as usual) and forgot the most important one.

We girls need our talks. We call it therapy, where we really do solve the world's problems (You didn't know it, but because we have our monthly meeting the world goes on...:)). Watch out this month! Heh heh.

Well, February is over in a day, and in the meantime we anticipate a major snowstorm. March will come in like a LION this year.

Usually February passes swiftly. This one has not. I guess it's been a little dreary, and my health always suffers this time of year.

Off for a health screening this morning....new health insurance and all....

Warning:  Busy Day Ahead! Milk, gas, fresh fruit and vegetables-----check!  We are storm ready.

No comments: