"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's the Times

I've been a little down since November, when I saw the handwriting on the wall after the U.S. election, that our country was going to be going through some major deep water.

Really, people. It's amazing. Just look around at the social battles, the weather, the upheaval in major players, the cultural cesspool, the strengthening of the darkness.

And now I couldn't be more hopeful!


As someone who has loved Bible prophecy for decades (I've written about this many times) I can only look up. Our redemption draws nigh.

So, yes, it is depressing to see the cancer rates. It's outrageous to see the Hurricane Sandy aftermath nightmare. It's alarming to see the bees dying. It's amazing to see the lightening strikes and the meteors falling. It's sad to see moral decline and mocking of Christianity's core values. It's horrible to see Christians persecuted.

But what a time!

It's all there in God's Holy Word.
My heart is filled with praise for a God Who does not change.

Allow His Spirit to open your spiritual eyes. Aren't you tired of being blind? Jesus says "Come to me!"  Repent. Be saved, and join the Hopeful.

No comments: