"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Three Interesting Things

Along with my own family's excessive excitement (engagements, performances, events, and house renovation!) I do try to keep up with the world and what's happening. 

Three things have captured my attention. Nope, it's not the Oscar's. I'm sharing with you:

1. "The Harbinger," by Jonathon Cahn.  This book is interesting for what the distilled message is: Isaiah 9:10 is being practically reenacted right under our noses, and things could get interesting economically. Best beware of the upcoming Sh'mita in 2015.  (Read the book for the best explanation.)

2. The push to legitimize GMO's and neonicitinoid pesticides. I'm only just getting into the fray here, but as a beekeeper's wife I am truly amazed at what is happening. Not one to link arms with "environmentalists," I am still very concerned about the environment. I don't need to be labelled to be concerned. Nature IS suffering. I want to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables as much as the next person, and these tightly controlled GMO crops seem to be taking over the world! Whoever controls the food supply controls quite a bit.

3. The prophecies of Malachy, the Irish bishop. Just interesting. We'll see tomorrow if his prophecy holds true. He predicted the number and names of the popes way back around the turn of the last millennium and he's been right until now. His last pope was the 112th, and his name would have something to do with the words "Peter the Roman."

Interesting times. If I didn't know the Lord I might be a just a bit worried.

Thankful that I know the One Who Rules --and knows--- it ALL.

I really do listen for the trumpet to sound. Can it be far off?



No comments: