"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, November 4, 2013

Blessings

When it dims outside, the world seems cold and uncaring, when you feel attacked or stressed-----it's time to COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

So I will count mine today.

1. Friends. God has given me the best friends. I've been blessed with an inner circle of gals I call my sisters (because I have no biological ones!), a church family of women who care deeply, and a whole numberless group of gals who have shown their love and support, their friendship to me through my hardest moments. They have been there, 'closer than a brother,' through my deep waters. What a blessing.

2. A Warm House-----and everything that goes with that as winter approaches. It's been a long and interesting fall. Leaves are falling---green! I guess snow is coming tomorrow, so we will go from green to white, no brown in between! We'll see. I'm thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with.

3. Dear children. Need I say more?

4. Faithful husband-----24 years ago today we got married, and that vow we made still stands!

5. Omniscient,  Omnipotent, Omnipresent God, Yah, the LORD, the Creator, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob....Who has an infinite plan that I can see. No I don't comprehend it all, but I can see it, and I am in awe. That we could be His children is beyond my reasoning. Yet He loves us. He likes us. He accepts us when our fellow humans are unable to do that. Infinite, wonderful God. The only God.

Yes. I have blessings.

No comments: