"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Corgi Funny

Apparently Kiwi, our majestic black cat, has taken a liking to our corgi's crate. He curls up in there on cold days. I have found him there on occasion.

Tonight, in our haste to get away for the Christmas Eve feast at Grandpa and Grandma's house, I put Misty in the crate WITH Kiwi!!!! I shut the door and off I went.

Hours later, upon returning home, I opened the door of the crate. Out came Misty. Out came Kiwi, stretching and yawning!

Oh MY.

Must check more closely next time!!!!

Apparently no harm done. Misty likes
to herd the cats exuberantly sometimes, but the crate was a little tight for that!

It was such a cold day (Woke up to -19ยบ F) that they probably enjoyed the snuggle.

By the way, the meatballs, rice pudding, fruit soup, beans and potato sausage were wonderful. I spent the day baking pumpkin cookies for our neighbors. The dinner by Grandma was a welcome relaxing treat.



Right: This where I found Misty one morning this week. On a dining room chair. She looks sheepish to me. Now I'm wondering if Kiwi had anything to do with this....?

No comments: