"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, November 2, 2015

Too Much

I've had a couple of busy weeks. My thoughts are cooking, though, and I think We are experiencing a lull before a storm.

I just feel it.

I've done some reading, some web surfing, some preparation for a "storm." Ultimately I'm hoping that Jesus is on His way.

I see what is going on in Israel, Europe, and here in the U.S.. I can't help think we are on borrowed time.

We are, in a sense.

Our days ARE numbered, you know.

There is this crazy guy down in Australia who goes by the name "Humble Horse."

I can't stand his music, but I have to hand it to him----he sings all about prophecy and expresses my thoughts about the days we are living in precisely. I have to smile.

It's only a matter of time when the financial world reels under the heavy debt. The powers that be must have some diabolical plan up their sleeves to control and re-set the economic trends. It simply cannot go on as it has.

Change must occur.

I have my faith and trust in the LORD alone.

We are doing a bit of study on the Holocaust right now, reading stories of people who saved Jews during the war in Europe. Anita Dittman is coming to our town to speak in a week, and we hope to hear her again. She was a Jewish girl who survived the Holocaust in Germany.

What a story.

It's good to read these stories, but to try and compare that era of history with this one is ludicrous.

Perhaps protesters were able to hide out in the 1940's, but I don't think it's even a possibility these days.

If you protest now you're done. Technology has advanced to that level, at least.

Survivalists and bunker builders are in for a nasty awakening.

The most important thing anyone can do is prepare your spiritual condition to meet God. "Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and thou shalt be saved."

That's about it.

So enjoy the ride until that day! Don't worry. The LORD will be your comfort, your mainstay, your helper. You will be safe in His care.

Whatever comes, trust in the Heavenly Father to help and sustain. That is our hope, and it is in Him alone.

$20,000,000,000,000

No comments: