"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's Coming

It's a time of expectancy for me, for many.

This weekend Jan Markell's conference takes place in Eden Prairie.

Amir Tsafarti will talk about the Middle East and the Illuminati.
Bill Koenig will talk about the White House.
Mark Hitchcock will prove from Scripture that the Rapture is SOON.
Ann Graham Lotz will exhort us that we are in the very last days.

That's what I expect.

I expect a winner of the US election to be a complete disappointment.  No worries. My hope is in the Lord, not the US government.

Not in the rulers of this tired, old, world.

I expect the birth pangs of prophecy to increase in severity and number.

I expect God to reveal Himself in miraculous ways, for the light to shine in the growing darkness like never before.

I expect people to be blind to that, no matter how earth shaking. Sadly.

_______
I expect a ladies' fall luncheon, a Cross Country banquet, my garage to get cleaned, my best friends to return home from a vacation (I miss them), Ed's knees to get worse, his leukemia to be gone forever.

I expect to see my two miscarried babies in heaven.

I expect Jesus.

Expectations are really dangerous, but I do have them in spite of that. I am extremely daring.

Join me in looking up. Maranatha!

See you in Eden Prairie.

No comments: