"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, October 1, 2016

That's What They Think?

Just spent some time on a liberal website and scanned the comments.

I wonder if you've done that lately.

There is an appalling hatred of anything that goes against liberal ideology. It's educational to be exposed to these people (monsters?!) Once in awhile.

It's good to know what they are thinking.

It's important to take Jesus's advice and "not cast pearls" before them.

There is a scene in "Lord of the Rings" where an orc cries "Meat's back on the menu, boys!"

A grisly feast begins.

I think of that when I imagine trying to respond to a liberal.

It helps me keep my mouth shut.

It isn't that I couldn't argue a zillion points against the faulty logic I'm seeing. It's despair that I couldn't begin to help them see a different point of view without some supernatural power to help them see.

The paradigm is completely foreign.

We are in different universes.

And so it is, in 2016.

Universal difference.

It's time to give up the hope for any understanding and preach the gospel.

Christ's command from the beginning!

PREACH THE WORD

Maranatha!

No comments: