"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, November 28, 2016

Stuff

It's been a drag for me to blog without a computer, but I have tried to keep up with the crazy times we are in.

Our Thanksgiving was nice, the visit to Mayo Clinic interesting (on several levels) and our Christmas shopping is pretty much finished.

Pets are aging but healthy enough. Leaves are raked. We have four winter's worth of firewood stored in a restored shed, the big summer project completed with a welcome help of my husband's parents.

Ed has some super challenges ahead:

One year of chemo left for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Knee replacement in the left leg ASAP
Right knee replacement following
Surgery during chemo ?
College, finishing "high school" as a full time college student
Keeping healthy
Keeping stable mentally
Continually balancing medications
Being an up-beat contributor to society

---which he is, by God's grace.

Life is hard.

Ed, by the nature of his situation, takes up my time and mental occupation, but Cherie and everything else naturally make up the balance of my own time.

There are days when I can hardly process any thoughts, let alone current events and activities!

There go I by God's mercy.

I know His strength. I can't function without His power and care for me.

No one can, but my recent circumstances have profoundly proven God's presence in my life.

My friends have been witnesses to this incredible evidence.

And that's exciting. Exhausting, sometimes scary, concerning, overwhelming, but really honestly exciting.

And God gets the glory. My weakness has been His strength. I've seen it, witnessed it, experienced it.

Our friends were here over the holiday weekend, and notified me about the documentary "Vaxxed."

YOU should watch it. Everyone should. I had heard of it, but vaccines didn't concern me much. I didn't bother to watch it.

I'm glad I did last night. This is a concern on so many levels---infants, government, world population, societal/statistical projections, corruption, agendas, toxicity, Big Pharma, propaganda, control.

It's one of those issues that encapsulates the problems of our entire existence. No exaggeration. Watch, and see the connections.

We live in a complicated world, but there are ways to comprehend it.

God gives us His grid to filter our understanding.

Exciting times, aren't they?

No comments: