"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Who Ya Gonna Trust?

All week I've been saying that phrase in my mind.

It's brought about by Wikileaks, mostly, but also from listening to NPR periodically over the last days.

It seems that their are two narratives, like I wrote about before, and they aren't remotely alike.

People are confused. They don't have an anchor for absolute truth, so they go with the flow and believe whatever. Whatever.

I have an Anchor for absolute truth, and the Holy Spirit that indwells my heart indwells every believer,  a witness of truths and affirmation. A binding witness that keeps us believers united.

It's not a charismatic thing, it's a Biblically anchored moral compass.

It's taking the plain truth plainly, the wisdom wisely,  the beauty appreciatively, and the commands seriously.

That's the Bible with which I follow Christ Jesus.

If you don't have a Biblically based Christianity you are serving your self, what you want. That's idolatry. The Bible is God's Word, so the whole thing is naturally circular.

If you haven't repented and been filled with the Holy Spirit you won't be able to understand it.

You must believe. It's just that simple.

It's late, and the next few days will be intense before the election. I like politics.  I'm interested in politics,  and the current scene fascinates me.

I'm sort of a junkie right now, trying to keep up with the latest news.

It might be over in a week.  Maybe not, though.

I do know that I'm voting against Hillary, and hopeful that the world can buy time against the global elitists who run the Federal Reserve.

But if not, and we are on the fast track toward global government and a worldwide economic system, we are simply witnessing Bible prophecy unfolding.

It's all good.

Maranatha!

No comments: