"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, January 15, 2018

The Importance of the Word

I have written about this subject over and over.

Are you sick of it yet?

Truth is truth, and in this day of fake news we all need more of it.


Believers MUST spend time reading/meditating/studying God's Word absolutely daily.

It's one of those absolutes we need to accept, like gravity.


I have five living children. My friends have burdens that I help bear. I sometimes feel like a forest fire fighter, praying gushes of prayer on each little blaze that crops up each day, sometimes many times a day. We live in the last days, and these little fires of problems are rampant.

It's about to turn into an epic California-type fire for everyone!

We need to be vigilant, reading our life manual, getting our marching orders from the Chief, the LORD most High.

I cannot take the burdens of each day without Christ.


There have been many days over the past month when I've been burdened with cares, but I've remembered the promises of God----Don't Fear! ---"My burden is light"--- Cast your cares on Him, for He cares for you----

Simple? Yes.

Effective? Yes.

Whether it is cancer, conflict, corrosion, cantakerousness, catastrophe ------

It all fits nicely under that heading of faith in Christ Jesus. Classify it there, and leave it with him.

Cast your cares.

C? 

No comments: