"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Thanks

This word is not enough, but I want to say it anyway.

I've been going through old files and collections of my life, 50+ years. I actually kept things from decades ago, and you may be surprised what I found from YOU.

During hard times in my life, starting with the loss of grandparents, pets, injury, miscarriage, sickness, homesickness---your notes and cards (which I still have!) sustained me by God's grace. I'm deeply moved by the wisdom, comfort and love you have shown me over the years.

Some of the notes and letters I uncovered are from those long gone. Some of you I have practically lost touch with. I ask forgiveness for that. I DO care about you, but I allowed my own life circumstances to crowd out special friends, and that grieves me.

I will maintain a positive outlook, though, and I will try to reestablish connections with those of you that I can! You are APPRECIATED!!!

God has blessed me with sweet friendship. I've had more than I deserve, for sure.

Thank you, dear friends! The mementos of my past sing of your dearness.

Corgi/Costanza

No comments: