"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, July 11, 2019

In Regard to the Recent Decision....

I was a short term "Apprentice in Missions" missionary in Germany for a couple of years in the mid '80's. I went with the Evangelical Free Church of America for many good reasons. My grandfather was a EFCA pastor, my other grandfather helped to start a Free Church in Central Minnesota back in the early days of the denomination.

My parents were both raised in the church, and I have an extensive connection to this denomination through friends and family.

To hear that they are changing their statement of faith is extremely alarming.

https://www.efca.org/resources/document/motion-amend-article-9-efca-statement-faith

Recently they voted to take premillennial language out of their statement of faith. See the video below, around minute 28.


This is a travesty, and a disrespect to those that came before.

I wrote the article about Warren Smith and Lighthouse Trail this morning. I found out about this EFCA decision shortly after I hit the publish button.

I am grieved.


It saddens me that people in seminaries are not reading their Bibles. DO NOT TRUST THE SEMINARIES! They are rejecting Christ's return. They are undermining the authority of Scripture.

There is feel-good social justice globalism everywhere, and it is luring people down a path of apostasy. Dominionism is on the rise, quietly but surely. This is an anti-Biblical heresy.


I am quietly teaching the inmates at the jail on Sunday evenings the solid foundation (fundamentals) of Biblical faith. The hope in their eyes at hearing truth is just amazing. Last week a woman interrupted the discussion and declared to the group that I (Corgi Hollows!) was speaking truth from God, and they should all listen to me.

It was one of those moments when I thought about the girl following the disciples who cried out that they were of God, listen to them!

Chills. I always tell the women to READ THEIR BIBLES.

I know that the Holy Spirit resonates in their hearts and gives them truth, as He has with me. I don't need a seminary degree, I need to be in the WORD OF GOD.

And so do you. Please read your Bible. Look for the Blessed Hope of Christ's return. Watch for apostasy to creep into your churches, Bible studies, fellowships.

Some of us are going to be seized away soon, and those left will sadly regret their lack of Bible knowledge.

Take time to read Sir Robert Anderson, a Scotland Yard detective who did extensive Bible study and came to the hope of Christ's return through comparison and contrast of ALL of SCRIPTURE.

Test the spirits. Test the spirits. Test the spirits.

Believe in hope, in Jesus, in the Word of God.

And watch prophecy come to fruition.


Is your heart constantly about the things of God? Are you in the Word daily? Have you even read the Bible? Are you continually asking the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to you through the Word of God?

Dear ones, we are in the end times. Look up, for your redemption draws nigh.

Soon!!!

Maranatha!

No comments: