"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Light of a Clear Blue Morning

A little fluting.

Coming up for air here, before I plunge into a Garage Sale of epic proportions. I unwisely accepted a nomination to organize the annual Boy Scout garage sale. It starts tomorrow evening.

There are advantages. An empty garage, for one! I can't wait to get the detritus of the year out and gone!

Last evening my husband and I were singing at St. Olaf College, Northfield, in a choir organized for a choral music graduate's master's requirement.

Delightful.

Afterwards our son, the pipe organ aficionado, got the thrill of his heart and played Bach on the Boe Chapel pipe organ. I'm excited to see him get more chances to play! Every organ is different, and he just loves to "fiddle" with the stops and see the results!

Fun.

I'll try to resurface soon.

This just happens to be finals week for two of my college students. Eldest son arrived home Sunday and it's wonderful to have him home. Pressure for the other two, still.

No comments: