"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weddings and Showers

My daughters and I attended both a wedding shower and a wedding today!

We are anticipating the marriage of a young man who we've known for years to a very nice young lady we met today. Her shower brought together friends and family.

The wedding was of our beloved music teacher. Such a traditional and simply elegant event! The church was packed, the music extraordinary, the flowers sweet.

All this romance!

The fun of it all is that we have at least four more marriages to celebrate this year!

'Tis the season of our lives.


1 comment:

zerry ht said...

I love to attend and host weddings and showers. Have attended my friend’s bridal shower at one of New York venues. Was much honoured to host it. Made the day awesome and entertaining with my few games. Everyone enjoyed and praised my efforts.