"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fledge, Little Ones!

Tomorrow four of my chicks will leave the nest.

Two will fly over the Atlantic to parts eastern. Two will ride north to Bible camp.

I'll have only one left at home. (And it's not the youngest)

Not sure how I'll be able to divide my time---since there will be no demands on it from the youngsters!

Last evening some of us attended a prophecy conference. Looking at the events of the world through the eye-glass of Bible prophecy is sobering and exciting.

I'm one of those people who LOVES to study the Word of God, loves to read the news, and loves to draw conclusions for myself! I ponder.

Let me tell you, times are fascinating.

My little nestlings have such an incredible world to grow up to, and they are trying their wings away from home, interpreting their own experiences through the worldview they've been raised to understand.

It's exciting for them, and for me.


Blackberry's ear is healing after her surgery. Misty comforts her. She is finally in heat this year---way later than usual.

The cats greeted each other this morning with a nose touch! Progress. 

I started sewing this afternoon and my machine said "fix me!"  Guess I'll be using Ed's over the next few days until mine works again. So nice to have a back up!

So it's tally-ho!

No comments: