"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Report

All's well here in Corgi Hollows!

I spent all of last evening perusing the thousands of photos from Margaret's trip to Ukraine, while hearing snippets of the highlights.

This morning my two travelers are trying to overcome jet lag and quietly readjust to life back home.

The local news has a top story about Delta flights from Amsterdam having needles in the turkey sandwiches. Yes, my two were on Delta from Amsterdam last evening! No problems for them. Thankful for safe journeys.

Ed and I have yet to get all unpacked and cleaned up from our trip too. The days go by so fast and furious!

I know God has a sense of humor and a delight in juxtaposing. I was a driver up to Voyageurs National Park, and the person who climbed into the front passenger side of my van just happened to have a P.H.D. in pipe organ performance.

Ed was not riding in our vehicle, so I couldn't wait to get them introduced when we arrived at our destination!

They had the whole weekend to "talk shop" on pipe organs! 

What are the chances?

Life resumes here at Corgi Hollows with a semblance of  summer activity. It's busy.

It's good!

No comments: