"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, July 12, 2013

Ray Does it Again!

http://www.evolutionvsgod.com/

 

Please take a look at this trailer.

We downloaded the movie yesterday, and it's just as powerful as the "180 Movie" Ray Comfort put out before. It's coming out on YOUTUBE in August, so you can wait for it. I wanted to give Ray a little financial support, so I was happy to buy the download yesterday.

I have always believed that this issue is pivotal for this age.

The older generation just went along with whatever the seminaries and scientists were "preaching" at the time. Trying to synthesize science with what the Bible says proved to be too difficult.

Instead of holding fast to Scripture (which is truth) the last generation avoided Genesis, avoided the whole science/creation/evolution issue, and tried to move on.

I can't blame them. I thought my grandma (who held to the Biblical account) was old-fashioned and not "with the program."

How wrong I was.

It's good to come late to the game, rather than not at all.

I love science, and I see the hand of God written all over it. It's the most beautiful thing. Good scientists acknowledge that there are still mysteries out there.

But everything we know is backed up by the Word of God, or it can't be true.

Sorry.

This is a watershed thing.


No comments: