"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, July 25, 2013

So, um, I need some prayer...

I re-read "What Happens When Women Pray" by Evelyn Christenson.

I just have to say it's great. It's wonderful.

And we need to be praying.

We also need to be asking for prayer too, and God delights to show His power in answering our requests.

Prerequisites are as follows:

Confession of sin, a clean heart, desiring God's will.

There's so much more to discuss, but it would take a book.

Right now I need prayer for the energy to complete the tasks required by the demands of this week's activities.  I'm not done.

So, I'll ask you to pray for me, and I'll report as soon as I can.

Thank you, dear readers!

It's humbling to be asking for prayer.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Praying during these busy days for you.

Corgi Hollows said...

Thank you!