"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, July 15, 2013

Twists and Turns

Got a text message last night informing me that my son will be on a plane today, but not bound for home as planned.

He was selected for an elite course during his officer's training.

His fiancee informed us that my son had also won an award while in training.

Crow with me a little.

But I will miss him for a few more weeks.

My oldest son hit the ground running at this officer's training, and I glimpsed one photo of him there via facebook.

His fiancee has the countdown ticking until she (and we) see him again------and the wedding.

It's coming quickly!

So much to do.

Today I am painting a bedroom. The furniture is out, and the floor is being prepped for the new laminate.  So excited to have a beautiful new room!

So much to do!


No comments: