"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, January 18, 2014

You've Been Hoodwinked, Baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443536/


The first link is to a recently released popular song featured in the Disney film, "Frozen."  The second link is to one of my all-time favorite movies.

It's funny. It's exceedingly clever. I think it's a masterpiece.

Preface: Remember who I am. I lived in Ingolstadt, birthplace of the Illuminati. I'm just a bit interested in it. I like to link things together, like any conspiracy watcher----just amateurishly, of course. When I see something that seems to link together I think I should probably say "Watch out."

So, in Hoodwinked, the characters are all taken in by a little rabbit. (That is a conspiracy theory alone) The catch phrase of the film is "You've been hoodwinked, baby!"

I just wonder how many times Satan is going to say that to souls that thought they were completely out of harm's reach, merrily traveling life's paths, and coming to an end in Sheol.

I haven't seen "Frozen" yet, but my daughters have. When I saw this little clip bouncing about on Facebook, I watched with growing alarm. Remember, it's ALL I've seen from the film. I don't have any idea what redeeming qualities are in the whole of it.

From the clip I surmise------

Isn't the character becoming a witch before your eyes? May I ask if the process is portrayed as freeing, liberating, progressive?---Let it go!

How many young girls are watching that film, and given the impression that leaving conventional humanity and becoming someone with occult powers is good? I'm assuming the character is a heroine? This is not fantasy. This is reality. It's relatively easy to become a witch these days.

Baby, you've been hoodwinked. 

No comments: