"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, March 7, 2014

DQ Confessions

Okay, I admit it. I am a part of the DQ Blizzard Fan Club. I have encouraged all my family members to sign up too. You know why? You get a few BOGO Blizzard coupons throughout the year. I have a weakness for Dairy Queen.

I told my kids a funny memory, and now they don't let me forget it either. When I was a child it was a rare treat to go get a "Dairy Queen."

YOU know what I mean, right? One of those delicious creamy vanilla ice milk cones----on a hot summer evening...

My dad took my brothers and me out one evening. I think I was still young enough to be held in my dad's arms.

"I want a Dairy Queen," I told the nice server behind the counter. She looked blank for a second. My brothers laughed mercilessly at my silliness!

Dad knew what I wanted! Actually, he always referred to those delicious little cones as "Dairy Queens."

Now I can share with you a delightfully guilt free DQ substitute!

Mock Extreme Chocolate Blizzard

Those coupons might just go to waist-----I mean waste!

For the ingredients in consideration: Raw Egg

No comments: